Job titles and wages:
|Cafeteria Worker||$10.15/hour (was $8.20/hour)|
|Dining Room Busser||$8.05/hour + tips|
|Guest Room Attendant||$10.30/hour (was $8.46/hour)|
|Kitchen Utility||$10.15/hour (was $8.20/hour)|
|Retail Associate||$10.15/hour (was $8.20/hour)|
|Snack Bar Attendantt||$10.15/hour (was $8.20/hour))|
Housing and Transportation: The new housing cost is $0.48 per hour worked, with a maximum cost of $19.20/week. The housing comes with free satellite TV service. This is a small increase in housing (which was previously listed at approximately $18/week) but is more than covered by the wage increase!
- Work at one of the seven natural wonders of the world and one of the first national parks in the United States!
- Employer provides housing for approximately $18.00/wk!
- Students have access to visit museums, art galleries, historical sites, sports leagues and more!
- Students enjoy hiking over 100+ miles of premier trails, wildlife viewing, star gazing and more!
- Enjoy a pay-by-consumption meal plan in the Employee Cafeteria and enjoy 50% OFF discount at the public cafeteria! Students usually pay around $12.00 a day for all meals!