Insurance during your journey
Travel medical insurance is essential for anyone who travels. Although bruises and accidents are never wanted, these cannot always be avoided. Make an insurance and so, you avoid spending your journey abroad worrying!
No matter of you go visit your friends, study or work abroad, it’s important to be prepared for any kind of happenings during your stay. With a good travel medical insurance, your worries disappear.
Student Travel Romania and our partners, Mondial Assistance offer you a wide range of insurances to choose from, especially for your needs.
When you make an insurance, be careful at the following:
- The insurance be valid for your whole stay abroad
- To buy and insurance policy before departing for your journey
- Most insurance are for basic medical treatments, loss or delay of luggage, suspension, interruption or delay of your trip. Still, the insurances can vary from one country to another.
- If you intend to do extreme sports, winter sports, scuba diving or other dangerous sports during your stay abroad, mention this when you purchase your insurance. If necessary, buy an extra insurance.
- Request a list of working activities which cannot be covered by the insurance